All Local LG V10 Dual-SIM H961N Reviews
- Excellent hardware, Awful software
- The phone seems to be excellent in its hardware and manufacture, however, its software(including PC bridge) is not of the same quality. PC bridge is not stable (stops or breaks) and lose one important feature of synchronization with outlook.
LG V10 Dual-SIM H961N Reviews From Other Regions
- 機種じたいは、去年のモデルですが内蔵のDACが目的だったので気に入ってます。 あとは、V10用のアクセサリーなんかもあったらよかったかな。
- Great phone , great service
- Although the review policy clearly states that comments made should be on the product only , I must admit that I was rather hesitant in ordering from expansys but everything turn out fine.
- The only thing that would make this better would be full functionality on SaskTel, but that's LG's fault for not releasing a Canadian version. Fortunately, I live in a rural area that doesn't get LTE anyway. And expansys was a joy to order from. No issues with product or shipping.
- LG V10
- Super nice and cool and i love it
- 日本国内で問題なく使用できます。 液晶は鮮やか、DAC内蔵のためアナログ出力の音質もとても良いです。 5.7inchサイズの割りに持ちやすい本体形状も○。 ただしバッテリはもちが良いとは言えないので注意。
- Great phone but not Dual-Sim as advertised...
- Received the LG V10 Dual-SIM H960 yesterday. Superb phone, great camera, audiophile sound through the headphone jack, and the choice of bands make it compatible with almost any carrier in the world. But, it is not a dual-SIM as advertised... (the H961is Dual SIM but not the H960 model). I will keep it anyway since it will work everywhere (I travel a lot), but if your looking for a dual-sim phone take the other model mentioned (but the H961is not compatible with all carrier...)