LG V10 Dual-SIM H961N – 产品论坛

Urgent Firmware query..25.03.16 [LG V10 Dual-SIM H961N - 285211]

• derkaufmann
  • 帖子: 4
  • 加入的日期: 25 三月 2016

Hi there

does the lg v10 phone on your website come with any Chinese bloat ware on them?

Must answer shortly as i am planning to purchase this next month in Singapore, through my relatives and I am in India, so I am really curious whether the firmaware on it will that be of the interantional version. 

• Derek_W Staff
  • 帖子: 892
  • 加入的日期: 30 十一月 2012
  • 位置: Australia

I am sorry that I am not so sure which software are you referring to. You may check the unboxing photos from our Facebook page for reference.

• derkaufmann

Thanks for the reply Derek. I would like you to know that the bloatware are the apps that come pre-installed in the phone..And by that i particularly mean the NON LG APPS that may come in the phone.,, like as the photo number  "52 of 71" in the unboxing photos in your link suggests like "Evernote"...Now i dont use this app at all and I wont want any region specific app on my phone which cant be deleted without root; and dont want to root my phone either.

My last option would be to buy from London, it will take me another 4 months for that.

Since i am looking forward to purhase this in Singapore, I would like to confirm this before buying that there will be no such third party apps and should contain only LG apps....Please help me on this.

If you can confirm this it will be of great ease to me..

Thanks for understanding..

• Derek_W Staff

Please note that our stock of LG V10 H961N is Hong Kong version. As shown from the screenshot of the unboxing photos, there are pre-installed apps from Google, LG and Evernote etc. but no Chinese apps pre-installed. Our LG V10 unboxing photo 51 to 53 should be showing all the apps that are pre-installed.

• derkaufmann

Hi Derek

Thank you for the earliest reply. I have already seen those pictures earlier. I would need to see more pictures of the firmware as the web browser from LG which is called just the "Browser" is not being shown in the pic or there may be more pics that may not be shown here in the unboxing photos.

I have also tried calling the Singapore office number dispayed on expansys website but it is always busy, please let me know a number I could call on.

Thanks for understanding....

• Derek_W Staff

The Internet app (browser) is not included in the LG V10 H961N.

We are sorry that our CS hotline is being very busy with a lot of customer enquiries after the Easter holidays, please leave your message or send us an email to info@ alternatively.

• derkaufmann

Dear Derek

Thanks. I am in the process of making payment in few days.

;