Add exceptional performance and clarity to your listening experience with the FXA5 in-ear monitor. Smoothly balanced throughout the entire audio spectrum, these in-ear monitors offer the perfect balance of transparency, ambience reduction and clear headroom for pure, natural sound. Designed and hand-assembled in Nashville, these comfortable low-profile monitors use patented technology for highly detailed sound and robust performance.
- Dual balanced Armature Array; Groove-tuned bass port
- Universal fit wears like a custom monitor, providing cushion-like comfort
- 19Hz-21kHz frequency response for lifelike sound reproduction
- 120dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio
- Includes deluxe carrying case, 1/8� to 1/4� adapter, patent-pending, secure-fitting tips, cleaning tool and cable
A Dual Balanced Armature Array acts as a single-point speaker array for precision performance throughout the sound spectrum. When paired with a custom 6.5mm precision driver and Groove-tuned port these monitors offer the best of both worlds�fast response with detailed high end and deep, rich bass.
Constructed from silver-plated low oxygen copper cable, the MMCXi cables reduce signal loss, ensuring the maximum amount of audio goes where it belongs�your ears. The square connector is easy to grip, even when exposed to moisture, making cable swapping a snap. The integrated formable wire creates a perfect over-the-ear secure fit.
The DHT shell provides a custom-molded-like fit derived from scanning literally thousands of ear canals and then compiling the results to create an "ideal" fit that works for 95% of users. This low-profile shell is created using 3D printing for a precise fit that seals the ear canal for enhanced bass and reduced ambient interference.